- I love learning about word origins
- My favourite time periods to learn about are 1400-1700 AD, and ancient history
- If I could go back in time to observe any event (but not influence it), I'd love to witness the first Athan.
- My favourite flowers are peach roses
- My favourite plant are grape vines
- I'm scared to death of anything with wings and stingers
- The countries I've visited are Scotland, Ireland, England, Wales, France, Italy and Algeria.
- I want to visit South Korea, Maldives, New Caledonia and New Zealand.
- I would consider living in Ireland, Algeria and South Korea.
- I've been to almost every province in my own country; I would love to live in Ottawa.
7. Language - I speak English and French - I'm learning Algerian Arabic
- Throughout my life, I have been interested in Mandarin, German, Korean and ASL.
- In High School, I was in Gaelic Club.
- My favourite type of food is Mediterranean
- My favourite meal to eat is Shawarma with rice and salad
- A food I don't eat often but love is sushi
- My favourite hot drink is French Vanilla Cappuccino
- Favourite cold drink is 7Up
5. Spare Time - Places I can be found in my spare time are cafés and near water.
- Pastimes I enjoy are calligraphy, DIY projects and painting
- My favourite podcast is "Morbid: A True Crime Podcast" - My favourite youtuber is Dr. Grande
- The social medias I use are Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Youtube and WhatsApp
3. My clothing style
- "Neglected millennial mom"
- My favourite colour hijabs are blue, red, purple and black
-Anything except Country music - I love music in other languages
- My major in university was History; my minors were Anthropology and Sociology - I wish I studied International Relations or Translation
- Growing up, my dream job changed from Oncologist to Neurologist to Army Translator to ESL teacher, but I'm in none of those fields now.
- I wish I could've learned more about personal finance, World History, culture outside of the western world.